As one of the fastest growing providers in our industry sector, IPAR's strong and sustained growth has been a result of our culture of outcome driven service delivery and our commitment to our staff of "maximising your potential".
IPAR provides Occupational and Vocational Rehabilitation services, Injury Management Consulting and Psychological Treatment services to insurers, self-insurers and claims agents, state workers compensation authorities, state based transport accident schemes, Comcare, Life Insurance and directly to our employer customers.
Due to business growth within our Life Insurance sector, we are looking for a Life Insurance Specialist with tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling (preferred), with experience in delivering rehabilitation services to Life Insurance clients to join our successful Life Insurance team in Melbourne.
Working across Income Protection and TPD, the successful candidate will provide vocational counselling and assessment services to a diverse Life Insurance client group.
You will have
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in delivering rehabilitation services to Life Insurance clients is essential;
- Registration with AHPRA or ASORC;
- Drive, passion and the desire to achieve results;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and diverse caseload whilst delivering outstanding service to our customers;
- Strong communication skills and medicolegal report writing acumen;
- Excellent Time Management and Organisational Skills;
- Confidence to utilise initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes;
- Desire and confidence to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers;
- Flexibility to travel to various office locations in Melbourne;
- Current driver's license and motor vehicle.
Your Career at IPAR
IPAR is a lively and supportive place to work. You will work autonomously whilst also having the support of a strong team environment.
Some of the benefits of working at IPAR include:
- Innovative and generous bonus scheme;
- Manageable case- loads;
- A "promote from within" culture;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Diverse and dynamic customer base.
Our comprehensive induction program will ensure that you are equipped with the tools you need to excel. Our individually tailored professional development program will assist you to build your future, and our reward and recognition program will acknowledge your achievements and reward the superior performance of you and your team.
IPAR's future is exciting
Further geographic expansion is planned and a range of exciting new service offerings is under development. This will mean a continuation of the company's steady growth, and will present our team with a raft of new challenges and career opportunities.
For more information please visit www.ipar.com.au or visit www.facebook.com/careersatipar