IPAR is a leading provider of Occupational and Vocational Rehabilitation services and Injury Management Consulting services with offices in every state and territory of Australia. As one of the fastest growing providers in our industry sector, IPAR's strong and sustained growth has been a result of our culture of outcome driven service delivery and our commitment to our staff of ‘maximising your potential’.
Due to business growth, we are looking for two (CBD and Southern Sydney) consultants to join our highly successful and rapidly expanding Comcare services division in Sydney.
As a Comcare Rehabilitation Specialist, you will be pivotal in providing assessments, return-to-work planning and return-to-work facilitation services to a diverse Comcare client group.
Holding tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling, you will have experience in delivering rehabilitation and return to work services for psychological injury claims. Importantly, you will have the drive and passion to achieve outstanding results for our clients.
You will also have:
- Strong communication skills and medico legal report writing acumen
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes
- Confidence to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers
- Flexibility to travel to various office locations across the Sydney basin
- Current driver's license and motor vehicle
- Registration with AHPRA or ASORC
Your Career at IPAR
Our comprehensive induction program will ensure that you are equipped with the tools you need to excel. Our individually tailored professional development program will assist you to build your future, and our reward and recognition program will acknowledge your achievements and reward the superior performance of you and your team.
IPAR is a lively and supportive place to work. You will work autonomously whilst also having the support of a strong team environment. Further benefits of working at IPAR include:
- Innovative and generous bonus scheme
- Manageable caseloads
- A ‘promote from within’ culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse and dynamic customer base
IPAR's future is exciting
Further geographic expansion is planned and a range of exciting new service offerings is under development. This will mean a continuation of the company's steady growth, and will present our team with a raft of new challenges and career opportunities.