As one of the fastest growing providers in our industry sector, IPAR's strong and sustained growth has been a result of our culture of outcome driven service delivery and our commitment to our staff of "maximising your potential".
IPAR provides Occupational and Vocational Rehabilitation services and Injury Management Consulting Treatment services to insurers, self-insurers and claims agents, state workers compensation authorities, state based transport accident schemes, Comcare, Life Insurance and directly to our employer customers.
Due to business growth within our Comcare sector, we are looking for a Comcare Specialist with allied health tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy or Psychology and ideally experience in delivering rehabilitation services to Comcare clients to join our successful team. We are looking for consultants to work across the metropolitan Melbourne region.
The successful candidate will provide assessment, return-to-work planning and return-to-work facilitation services to a diverse Comcare client group. Previous Comcare experience is crucial to the success in this role and your ability to grow IPAR’s Comcare offering. This positon will be remunerated based on previous Comcare experience, and you will be incentivised for expanding our customer contacts.
You also will have
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in delivering rehabilitation services
- Full or Provisional Registration with AHPRA
- Workplace rehabilitation provider accreditation with comcare;
- Drive, passion and the desire to achieve results;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and diverse caseload whilst delivering outstanding service to our customers;
- Strong communication skills and report writing acumen;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Confidence to utilise initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes;
- Desire and confidence to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers;
- Flexibility to travel to various locations across Melbourne.
- Current driver's license and motor vehicle.
Your Career at IPAR
IPAR is a lively and supportive place to work. You will work autonomously whilst also having the support of a strong team environment.
Some of the benefits of working at IPAR include:
- Innovative and generous bonus scheme;
- Manageable case- loads;
- A "promote from within" culture;
- Flexible working arrangements;
Our comprehensive induction program will ensure that you are equipped with the tools you need to excel. Our individually tailored professional development program will assist you to build your future, and our reward and recognition program will acknowledge your achievements and reward the superior performance of you and your team.
IPAR's future is exciting
Further geographic expansion is planned and a range of exciting new service offerings is under development. This will mean a continuation of the company's steady growth, and will present our team with a raft of new challenges and career opportunities.
'IPAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Encourages Cultural Diversity and Non-discrimination.'