IPAR is the leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in Australia. Our dynamic team is looking for the next talented individual to join our journey and make a difference through exceptional outcomes for our valued clients.
We are looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join our successful injury management team in Toowoomba. Whether you are currently a high performing occupational rehabilitation consultant looking for your next career progression, an experienced senior occupational therapist/consultant, or you are returning to the workforce from parental leave – we want to hear from you.
Working with people who have sustained a psychological or physical injury, you will be responsible for assessing their needs, then developing and implementing strategies to enable a safe return to work or optimal functional capacity.
You will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have the confidence to utilise initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes. Your personable approach will assist to manage stakeholder expectations and to build strong relationships with key customers.
You will also have:
- Full registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency);
- Allied Health Qualifications in Occupational Therapy;
- Experience in Occupational Rehabilitation (preferred);
- A passion for injury prevention, return to work, and the health benefits of work;
- The ability to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers;
- Current driver's licence and motor vehicle.
How we support you:
IPAR is a lively and supportive place to work. You will work autonomously whilst having the support of a strong team environment. You will also benefit from:
- Manageable caseloads and KPI's;
- Individually tailored professional development programs;
- A comprehensive induction program, buddy program and workplace mentoring to ensure a great start and ongoing support to excel;
- Flexible working arrangements.
IPAR's future is exciting
Our plans include further geographic expansion and a range of exciting new service offerings. This will mean a continuation of our steady growth and will present our team with new challenges and career opportunities both locally and interstate