IPAR is the leading provider of occupational workplace rehabilitation services in Australia. Our dynamic team is looking for the next talented individual to join our journey and make a difference through exceptional outcomes for our valued clients.
We are looking for a Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant (Rehab Counsellor) to join our successful Different Employer team in Darwin.
Working with people who have sustained a psychological or physical injury, you will be responsible for assessing their needs, then developing and implementing strategies to enable a safe return to work with a new employer as part of their rehabilitation. This will include providing job seeking and candidate marketing services (and other similar services), to assist your client successfully locate new employment. This role will also include providing job canvassing/market researching activities to our NT, WA, SA and TAS regions.
Like our best performers, you will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have the confidence to utilise initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes. Your personable approach will assist to manage stakeholder expectations and to build strong relationships with key customers.
You will also have:
- Associate or Full membership with ASORC (Australian Society of Rehabilitation Counsellors);
- Experience in or the ambition to start a career in Occupational Rehabilitation;
- Experience working within the Employment Services Sector;
- A passion for injury prevention, return to work, and the health benefits of work
- The ability to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers
- Current driver's license and motor vehicle
How we support you
IPAR is a lively and supportive place to work. You will work autonomously whilst having the support of a strong team environment. You will also benefit from:
- Manageable caseloads and KPI's
- Individually tailored professional development programs
- Clear career pathways and a 'promote from within' culture
- Secondment opportunities that keep it interesting and challenging
- A comprehensive induction program, buddy program and workplace mentoring to ensure a great start and ongoing support to excel
IPAR's future is exciting
Our plans include further geographic expansion and a range of exciting new service offerings. This will mean a continuation of our steady growth and will present our team with new challenges and career opportunities both locally and interstate.
'IPAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Encourages Cultural Diversity and Non-discrimination.'