IPAR is the leading provider of workplace rehabilitation services in Australia. Our dynamic team is looking for the next talented individual to join our journey and make a difference through exceptional outcomes for our valued clients.
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist to join our successful Same Employer team in Adelaide.
Working with people who have sustained a physical or psychological injury, you will be responsible for assessing their needs, then developing and implementing strategies to enable a safe return to their original employment as part of their rehabilitation. A large component of your role will be assessment services, focussing on functional testing and ergonomics. This a niche role where you will have the opportunity to apply your expert clinical knowledge in a corporate work setting. You will have also have the opportunity to share your clinical knowledge through facilitating external training and being a leader in our team for physical assessment services.
Like our best performers, you will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have the confidence to utilise initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes. Your personable approach will assist to manage stakeholder expectations and to build strong relationships with key customers.
You will also have:
- Full or provisional registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency); or
- Registration with ESSA (Exercise Sports Science Australia)
- Allied Health Qualifications in Physiotherapy of Sport Science
- 3+ years' experience in a Clinical or Occupational Rehabilitation setting
- A passion for injury prevention, return to work, and the health benefits of work
- The ability to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers
- Current driver's license and motor vehicle
How we support you
IPAR is a lively and supportive place to work. You will work autonomously whilst having the support of a strong team environment. You will also benefit from:
- Manageable caseloads and KPI's
- Individually tailored professional development programs
- Clear career pathways and a 'promote from within' culture
- Secondment opportunities that keep it interesting and challenging
- A comprehensive induction program, buddy program and workplace mentoring to ensure a great start and ongoing support to excel
IPAR's future is exciting
Our plans include further geographic expansion and a range of exciting new service offerings. This will mean a continuation of our steady growth and will present our team with new challenges and career opportunities both locally and interstate.
'IPAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Encourages Cultural Diversity and Non-discrimination.'