- A fantastic opportunity to progress your career – take the next step!
- High degree of autonomy;
- Varied caseload – large exposure to Comcare, Income Protection and TPD insurance sector;
- Flexible working arrangements – work hours, work from home and the office;
- Work regionally but be noticed nationally.
IPAR is the leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in Australia. Our dynamic team is looking for the next talented individual to join our journey and make a difference through exceptional outcomes for our valued clients.
IPAR Toowoomba is a strong regional team with significant growth opportunities. We have a well-developed customer base but are always exploring new opportunities and expanded service delivery.
Toowoomba is Australia’s second largest inland city (just behind Canberra) and has all the services of a large metropolitan centre without the hassle of traffic nor expensive real estate. Toowoomba is located 90 minutes west of Brisbane. It is serviced by the newest airport in Australia with direct flights to Sydney, Melbourne, Townsville and Cairns.
Due to business growth and an expanding team, we are looking for a ‘Team Leader - Occupational Rehabilitation Specialist’ (with tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology) to join our successful injury management team in Toowoomba. Utilising your skills and experience to:
- Mentor, coach and supervise consultants to provide exceptional service delivery and meet their RTW targets;
- Demonstrate daily a commitment to customer service and flexibility;
- Manage a portfolio of rehabilitation cases - assess client needs, and develop and implement strategies to enable return to work as part of their rehabilitation;
- Assist with business development activities;
- Assist in recruitment, induction and performance review of team members;
- Contribute to national projects and initiatives.
To be Successful
We are looking for a driven and energetic professional, with strong communication and organisational skills. You possess the autonomy and confidence to utilise initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes. You have the ability to grow our services and build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business.
In order to be successful in your application for this role, you must possess the following:
- Proven ability to meet return to work objectives and deliver the highest standard of customer service;
- Minimum 12 months experience in vocational rehabilitation;
- Full registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) as an Occupational Therapist, Exercise Physiologist or Physiotherapist;
- Current drivers’ licence and reliable vehicle.
How we support you
IPAR is a lively and supportive place to work. You will work autonomously whilst having the support of a strong team environment. You will also benefit from:
- Manageable caseloads and KPI's;
- Clear career pathways and a ‘promote from within’ culture;
- Opportunities to shine on a national stage through your daily performance and contribution to state and national projects and initiatives.
IPAR's future is exciting
Our plans include further geographic expansion and a range of exciting new service offerings. This will mean a continuation of our steady growth and will present our team with new challenges and career opportunities both locally and interstate.
'IPAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Encourages Cultural Diversity and Non-discrimination.'