IPAR is the leading provider of Workplace rehabilitation services in Australia. Our dynamic team is looking for the next talented individual to join our journey and make a difference through exceptional outcomes for our valued clients.
We are looking for an experienced Workplace Rehabilitation Consultant (OT, Physio or Ex Phys) to take the lead in the newest of our regional branches.
You will be accountable for:
- Delivering early intervention and workplace rehabilitation services (and other similar services)
- Utilising your clinical skills to assist people who have sustained a physical or psychological injury, through assessing their needs, then developing and implementing strategies to achieve a safe return to employment.
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders involved in your client's rehabilitation, building strong relationships that assist to facilitate safe and sustainable return to work outcomes.
- Building and maintaining relationships with local employers in order to grow our existing and new business.
You will also have:
- Registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency); or
Membership with ESSA (Exercise & Sports Science Australia);
- Allied Health Qualifications in Occupational therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology;
- Preferably, experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- A passion for injury prevention, return to work, and the health benefits of work
- The ability to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers
- Current driver's license and motor vehicle
How we support you
IPAR is a lively and supportive place to work. You will work autonomously whilst having the support of an industry leading leadership team. You will also benefit from:
- Flexible work hours and work/life balance.
- Relocation and living away from home assistance.
- Individually tailored professional development programs, supported by paid study leave and travel to attend professional development programs.
- Clear career pathways and a 'promote from within' culture.
- Secondment opportunities nationally to keep it interesting and challenging.
- A comprehensive induction program, buddy program and workplace mentoring to ensure a great start and ongoing support to excel
IPAR's future is exciting
Our plans include further geographic expansion and a range of exciting new service offerings. This will mean a continuation of our steady growth and will present our team with new challenges and career opportunities both locally and interstate.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion contact Zoe Bott on 03 8660 0818.