Strong4life™ Manual Handling eLearning Module
This innovative eLearning Module will help you to better understand your body in relation to the work you perform, empowering you to make positive and healthy choices in your daily manual handling activities at work and at home.
You will learn how to work within your ‘Sircle of Strength’ to stay strong, safe and healthy in your work and personal life, gaining an understanding of:
- The daily actions that create physical risks
- The body’s musculoskeletal system and core strength
- Physical weaknesses and how these cause fatigue
- The resultant risks this poses to health and safety
- ‘How’ to think rather than ‘what’ to think, resulting in ongoing behavioural change
The eLearning modules are perfect for refresher training or for delivery to large numbers of people across multiple sites. The program content includes 3D animation, assessments and interactive activities, in addition to reading material and downloadable PDF’s. To ensure that you fully understand each section, you will be required to complete an assessment prior to progressing to the next step.
Access your training module anywhere, at anytime, on any device with an Internet connection. Simple single click navigation ensures that you can’t get lost.
View a 2 minute demonstration by clicking on the video tab on this page.