This innovative eLearning Module will help you to understand your anatomy and potential for injury, so that you can apply ergonomic principles to your workstation set up and your approach to manual handling in an office environment. You will gain an understanding of:
• The daily actions that create physical risks
• The body’s musculoskeletal system, core strength and potential for injury
• Strong4Life principles which teach you ‘How’ to think rather than ‘what’ to do, resulting in ongoing behavioural change
• How to set up your work space with ergonomic principles in mind
• How your personal behaviour can lower your potential risk of injury
The eLearning modules are perfect for refresher training or for delivery to large numbers of people across multiple sites. The program content includes pages that you read, 3D animation, video examples and interactive assessments to confirm your understanding, plus additional downloadable PDF’s for future reference.
Access your training module anywhere, at anytime, on any device with an Internet connection. Simple single click navigation ensures that you can’t get lost.
A 2-minute clip from the eLearning module is available in the Video tab above.