IPAR has been successful in being appointed to the the TAL (formerly Tower Australia) Life Insurance occupational rehabilitation panel.
Under this agreement IPAR will be providing a range of assessment and Return to Work services to TAL on a national basis including:
- Vocational Assessments
- Initial needs and work site assessments
- RTW assessments and case management
- Labour market assessments
- Earning capacity assessments
- Vocational counselling and job seeking assistance
- Psychological case management
These services will be provided across a number of TALs life insurance products including Income Protection (Group and retail) and Total Permanent Disability (TPD).
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact IPAR at firstname.lastname@example.org