No day is the same when you are a psychologist with IPAR. One day you might work in case management, the next you could be providing vital support to veterans.
You will be:
- Working with people who’ve sustained a physical or psychological injury
- Supporting their recovery and a return to work, health and wellbeing
- Working autonomously with the support of a strong team
- Performing interventions for a safe return to pre-injury activities
- Conducting a range of assessments
- Applying clinical knowledge to improve return to work outcomes
- Building strong relationships with our customers
- Negotiating positive outcomes for multiple stakeholders
- Achieving outstanding outcomes for individuals, their family and the wider community
The role provides extensive support for new starters and allows flexibility in planning your own day, including office days, working from home, and attending appointments including time on the road.
And as part of the broader MedHealth organisation, there’s plenty of scope for you to take your career even further with OT career opportunities elsewhere.
Join our great team.
Fill out our simple registration form and our careers team will be in touch.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST