IPAR is delighted to announce that we have been appointed to the Occupational Rehabilitation and Associated Medical Services (ORAMS) panel which commenced on 1 November 2016.
The appointment will see IPAR delivering early intervention and rehabilitation services across 24 regions to a number of government agencies, including:
• The Australian Taxation Office
• Commonwealth Department of Human Services
• Department of Defence
• Department of Border Control and Immigration
• Directorate of Public Prosecutions
• Department of Social Services
• Department of Environment and Energy
• Department of Veterans Affairs
Key to our successful appointment was our strong complement of Comcare accredited staff, our significant experience in partnering with government agencies for consistent services and superior return to work outcomes, and our extensive and complementary geographic footprint.
The appointment will provide even further opportunity to streamline our service offering and boost our Comcare growth plans, and will present new and exciting career development opportunities for our teams.
To find out more, please contact Alana Levin, National Account Manager on 03 8648 0960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.