The Support for Employment (SFE) program was launched by DVA in 2021 as part of the Prime Minister’s Veterans’ Employment Program. The aim of the SFE program is to provide support and
The SFE programs offers eligible veterans with up to 10 hours of employment support services through one on one support tailored to their individual employment needs. Support can include the following:
· Establishing career goals
· Understanding transferrable skills and how these will translate to a civilian workforce
· Participating in job seeking skills training
· Developing a resume and cover letter
· Engaging in personality profiling
· Identifying skills gaps and competency mapping
· Navigating workplace communication
· Preparing for interviews
· Discussing the adjustment to a civilian workplace
Am I eligible for the SFE program?
· Have you transitioned from permanent ADF employment within the last five years?
· Have you transitioned from permanent ADF employment for at least 12 months?
· Are you not currently accessing any support through DVA rehabilitation services?
If you meet the following criteria you ARE eligible for SFE support. IPAR can help you with accessing this service, please get in touch with one of our dedicated Veteran Support Specialist Team members today at firstname.lastname@example.org.