We’re continually innovating, improving and leading
We’re always encouraging our team to find more effective solutions in everything we do. That’s why we lead the way in providing high quality health, occupational rehabilitation and injury prevention services.
It’s also why we have expanded across sectors. We started providing New and Original Employer services to state based workers insurers and regulators, before expanding into Comcare, Life Insurance and CTP. We are proud to support thousands of Australians every year maximise their potential in health, wellbeing and work.
Through it all we’re looking for new ways of doing things to improve our service offering.
Our Best Practice Approaches
- FOCUSING ON THE NEEDS OF EVERY CLIENT
In everything we do, our client is our focus. We tailor our services so that every client receives what they need to make a timely and sustainable return to health, wellbeing and work.
Our Research and Innovation team, in conjunction with Monash University, developed the Positivum™ assessment and health coaching program which focuses on understanding and supporting the development of positive beliefs and perceptions about health and work.
- EARLY BIOPSYCHOSOCIAL ADOPTER
We’re an early adopter of the biopsychosocial model for rehabilitation. Our consultants are trained in assessing and addressing relevant biopsychosocial factors.
- OUTCOME FOCUSED FEE MODELS
We pioneered the use of outcome focused service models. It drives our delivery of client-centred services that make a positive impact on our clients and helps address barriers to health and work.
Industry Thought Leaders
Our team are also considered thought leaders within the industry.
We regularly share our insights, research and discoveries at conferences, in respected publications and via our regular IPAR breakfast forums in metropolitan and regional centres.
- 2017 National Breakfast Forum Series – The Impact of Compensation on Recovery
- 2016 Personal Injury and Disability Management Conference
- 2016 Northern Territory Insurance Conference
- Worksafe Health and Safety Month, October 2016
- Australian Long-term Unemployment Conference 2015
- Comcare Conference 2014, 2016
- Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference proceedings
- British Journal of Occupational Therapy special issue on Vocational Rehabilitation