We’re continually innovating, improving and leading
We’re always encouraging our team to find more effective solutions in everything we do. That’s why we lead the way in providing high quality health, occupational rehabilitation and injury prevention services.
It’s also why we have expanded across sectors. We started providing New and Original Employer services to state based workers insurers and regulators, before expanding into Comcare, Life Insurance and CTP. We are proud to support thousands of Australians every year maximise their potential in health, wellbeing and work.
Through it all we’re looking for new ways of doing things to improve our service offering.
Our Best Practice Approaches
- FOCUSING ON THE NEEDS OF EVERY CLIENT
In everything we do, our client is our focus. We tailor our services so that every client receives what they need to make a timely and sustainable return to health, wellbeing and work.
Our Research and Innovation team, in conjunction with Monash University, developed the Positivum™ assessment and health coaching program which focuses on understanding and supporting the development of positive beliefs and perceptions about health and work.
- EARLY BIOPSYCHOSOCIAL ADOPTER
We’re an early adopter of the biopsychosocial model for rehabilitation. Our consultants are trained in assessing and addressing relevant biopsychosocial factors.
- OUTCOME FOCUSED FEE MODELS
We pioneered the use of outcome focused service models. It drives our delivery of client-centred services that make a positive impact on our clients and helps address barriers to health and work.
Industry Thought Leaders
Our team are also considered thought leaders within the industry.
We regularly share our insights, research and discoveries at conferences, in respected publications and via our regular IPAR breakfast forums in metropolitan and regional centres.
- International Mental Health Conference
- Occupational Therapy Australia National Conferences
- Annual Personal Injury Education Foundation (PIEF) Conference and Awards
- Bi-annual Comcare Conferences
- National Breakfast Forum Series – The Impact of Compensation on Recovery
- Personal Injury and Disability Management Conference
- Northern Territory Insurance Conference
- Worksafe Health and Safety Month
- Australian Long-term Unemployment Conference
- A new path to motivating change for long-term sickness absence. Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference 2015: Employment Pathways. Book of Proceedings (Peer reviewed). Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association
- A new vocational rehabilitation service delivery model addressing long-term sickness absence. British Journal of Occupational Therapy: Vocational Rehabilitation Special Edition
- Beliefs and perceptions in relation to health and work. [Abstract]. Proceedings of the International Congress of Behavioral Medicine. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine
- Breast cancer patients and survivors in the Asia-Pacific workforce. Australia: Forging a path in Asia. The Economist: Intelligence Unit. London: UK.
- Building a novel occupational rehabilitation program to support cancer survivors to return to health, wellness and work in Australia. Journal of Cancer Survivorship Special Issue: Cancer Survivorship – Lessons from the Clinic
- ‘Beyond Cancer’: A multimodal occupational rehabilitation program to support breast cancer survivors to return to wellness and work. BMJ Open
- ‘Beyond Cancer’ Rehabilitation Program to Support Breast Cancer Survivors to Return to Health, Wellness and Work: Feasibility Study Outcomes. Current Oncology