We are committed to the principle that prevention is better than cure.
IPAR offers a range of workplace injury prevention programs to assist in ensuring that your workplace is able to adapt to your employees rather than making your employees adapt to the workplace.
We have also invested extensively in the design and development of injury prevention training programs that truly engage with their audience and promote cultural and behavioural change.
Our injury prevention services include:
- Tailored workplace injury prevention programs
- Manual handling and stretching at work training (face to face or online)
- Office ergonomic training (face to face or online)
- Workplace psychological training (awareness, building resilience, managing stress)
- Detailed ergonomic analysis of work tasks
- Job task analysis, suitable duties registers, job dictionaries
Our experienced consultants are trained in psychology, ergonomics, risk management and relevant legislation for both industrial and office environments. We are able to offer solutions that are practical, cost effective and efficient in reducing workplace risk.
Our programs cater for risk assessments, individual work station assessments, group ergonomic counselling, critical job demand/task matrix surveys and comprehensive training packages for workers and managers. All our programs are tailored to your individual needs.