We understand the challenges facing employers in today’s environment.
The obligations on employers to provide a safe and healthy workplace and the impact of both work and non-work related injuries and illness can be significant. We can help you navigate this through our proven injury prevention, OHS, workplace rehabilitation and return to work services.
We work with employers of all sizes from the smallest sole trader to some of Australia’s largest employers. We understand that the most effective way to reduce workers compensation costs and red tape is by implementing best practice injury prevention and safety systems, and where an injury occurs to achieve Return to Work in the most timely and sustainable manner.
If you are a small employer we will not only help you with your return to work requirements, but we will provide you with education as to what you need to do in order to meet your obligations.
If you are a large employer we tailor our services to ensure they are consistent with your existing programs and resources. Programs like our Strong4Life™ manual handling system have been able to demonstrate significant reduction in manual handling injuries, while our Stuck Claims package is a rehabilitation service that acknowledges many large employers have the resources to manage return to work and only need assistance with their most complex cases.
We can help you reduce the occurrence and impact of injuries and achieve a sustained and successful return to work for your employees, thereby:
- Reducing your current Workers Compensation Premium
- Reducing your current level of employee workplace injuries through better prevention strategies
- Enabling you to more readily identify suitable alternate duties for injured employees
- Increasing the number of injured employees returning to full duties and full pre-injury hours
- Providing professional external assistance to your injured employees to find employment elsewhere